Skip to content
- We recommend the Cash on Delivery payment arrangement.
- Check the seller’s Facebook timeline,examine comments and reactions to get clues about the seller.
- If the item pricing is way below the then market pricing, its a red flag.
- If the advertised price of a good, service seems too good to be true, it probably is a red flag. If you have any doubts, don’t go ahead with transaction.
- The safest option is to only pay the seller after you have inspected the goods in person.
- Generally, do all due diligence before paying for a good or service.
- Accept only CASH or MPESA payment arrangements.
- Be wary of any transactions that involve an overpayment, and requests to refund the excess money.
- For items of high value, do not allow potential buyers to inspect the goods without someone else being there to supervise.
error: Content is protected !!